Grilled Veggies With Butter and Parmesan
Although many places you can use your grill year round, that’s not the case in Colorado. Many times of the year it would require tromping through 3 feet of snow to make dinner.
Not exactly my idea of fun, so when good weather rolls back around I’m so excited to get to use the grill again.
Even though I eat the majority of my veggies raw – I do have moments where I can truly enjoy my grilled/sautéed/steamed veggies – straight from the grill.
If you like veggies, I’m sure you’ll enjoy this quick and easy dish!
As always, using organic ingredients is best and healthiest!
Grilled Veggies with Butter and Parmesan
What You’ll Need:
- choice of veggies (I like to use zucchini, squash, mushrooms, tomatoes)
- organic real butter
- parmesan cheese (raw is best)
What You’ll Do:
I realize that aluminum foil isn’t the best thing to use, but I haven’t found a great alternative yet to give it that steaming affect, while allowing them to sauté in the butter.
- take 2 pieces of aluminum foil and create a sturdy ‘bowl’ with them
- place all the cut veggies in the ‘bowl’ and place some pieces of real butter over the veggies
- pinch the tops of the aluminum foil together so it has room to steam
- if you have a top rack, place them there, if not, then place them on the grill rack on the lowest setting
- you just have to keep an eye on these since cooking times will vary
- when the veggies are sautéed, then it’s time to remove them and ENJOY!
What’s your favorite way to prepare veggies?
If you want to be notified via email when we publish new post, you can sign up for free updates using the box below!